It was a No Sew Sunday but that doesn’t mean I didn’t get anything done. I cut 18 additional FQs into 6″ triangles to make my Triangle quilt larger. These FQs were cut right at 18″ so I had a hard time getting 12 triangles out of each one…I was able to with most, but I got 10 or 11 out of three of them. Not a huge deal – I have plenty to make the quilt bigger and those few triangles I wasn’t able to get won’t affect the size at all.
I laid out four extra rows and I added five triangles to each row, then I pinned them all so that next time I’m in the mood I can simply sit down at Bunny and get sewing. I have enough triangles to add either one more row or add to the width…we’ll see how it looks once I have the extra four rows sewn together.
I’ll be honest and say that I’m not looking forward to the next step – Joining the Rows. I’m not a real patient pinner, so this will be tough for me!