I finally finished my Lucky Stars wallhanging today! Gret suggested yellow for the binding because it’s in each of the stars, and I agree that it pulls it all together rather nicely!
I added little deal-a-ma-bobs to the back so I can hang it easier in my cube at work…
Thanks again to Elizabeth Dackson from Don’t Call Me Betsy for the fantastic class at the MN Quilt Show in June. I don’t think I would have stuck to it if I didn’t have someone to walk me through the steps (this time, YouTube videos just weren’t cutting it).
I have another wallhanging project to finish up that I started at the quilt show, but I’m a lot less excited about that than I was about this!